"Teachers will get annual 3% contract raise plus 2.4% in steps - total: 5.4%" was published on Wednesday, September 23, 1998 in This Week in Worthington, page 1. Candace (Candy) Brooks is the Author. It includes a graphic.
It covers the location Worthington .
It covers the topic school finance. It features the people Tom Beck and Damon Asbury.
Available at Worthington Libraries on microfilm roll number 1255242537. Contact library staff for more information.