Full view (pdf: 3.36 MB)
Handwritten History of Worthington Garden Club is a manuscript. Its dimensions are 8.5 in x 11 in. It is 6 pages long.
It was created in 1979.
Worthington Garden Club is the Contributor.
This history of the Worthington Garden Club was written in 1979, the 50-year anniversary of the organization. It chronicles the first twelve years of activities, beginning with the founding of the club on May 16, 1929 by thirteen women at the home of Mr. and Mrs. George T. Harding II. The first flower show and contest (1929), the inclusion of men in membership (1931), designation of the petunia as the village flower (1934) and planting of trees on school grounds (1940) are among the events included in the history.
It features the organization Worthington Garden Club.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Garden Club.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg2000.
The Worthington Memory identification code is wgc0016_001.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on January 29, 2003. It was last updated October 6, 2017.