Full view (jpeg: 86.85 KB)
63 West Granville Road from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of 63 West Granville Road. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created around 1915-1920.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The residence at 63 West Granville Road is shown here circa 1915. The lot was originally owned by Levi Buttles, one of the first settlers. The property was used for many years as the Methodist parsonage. In 1884 it was purchased by Ernestine Simpson, who did substantial remodeling. The home was then purchased by
Carolyn P. Ward, wife of Harry Ward, who ran a printing business. Mrs. Ward wrote a history of the Worthington Library.
Dr. Llewellyn McKitrick purchased the home from the Wards in 1919, shortly after this photo was taken.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 81-G-224. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0273.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 81-G-224.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0273.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on February 25, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.