Full view (jpeg: 85.86 KB)
Moving the Old Rectory from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Moving the Old Rectory. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1978.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
Marjorie Kaskey, former President of the Worthington Historical Society and Frances Feldmiller, former Trustee of the Worthington Public Library shake hands at in front of the Old Rectory prior to its move from Hartford Street to West New England Avenue. Worthington Public Library traded properties with the Worthington School Board in 1978, acquiring the building that was located at 799 Hartford Street. The historic structure (built 1845) was purchased by the Worthington Historical Society and moved to 50 W. New England Ave. to be used as offices, gift shop, and doll museum.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-593b. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0467.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-593b.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0467.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 2, 2002. It was last updated February 10, 2020.