Full view (jpeg: 79.51 KB)
Norris Bros. Mill and Feed Store & F. M. Sharp Veterinarian from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Norris Bros. Mill and Feed Store & F. M. Sharp Veterinarian. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1915.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This photograph shows Isaac Norris, his son Francis Norris and Dr. Fred Sharp. The Norris Bros. Mill and Feed Store and Dr. Sharp's Veterinarian Store and Office served area farmers. The businesses were at 5945 High Street on the west side.
Worthington's economy in the early 20th century was still based on agriculture, with many farms and orchards in the area. The process of transforming a sleepy rural community into a thriving suburb of a major metropolitan area was just beginning.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-517. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0132.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-517.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0132.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on January 25, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.