Full view (jpeg: 38.96 KB)
Old Rectory Parlor from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Old Rectory Parlor. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in May 1985.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The interior of the Old Rectory is shown here as it appeared after its restoration and opening to the public. The room, known as the Parlor, is furnished in Empire style, which was the major influence in home furnishings of the 19th century. The Greek Revival manse was acquired by the Worthington Historical Society in 1978. It was first built in 1845 as a rectory for St. John's Episcopal Church of Worthington. The structure has been moved twice and is now located at 50 W. New England Ave, serving as the office and library/archives for the Worthington Historical Society, as well as housing the Doll Museum and the Society's Gift & Exchange Shop.
It features the organization Worthington Historical Society.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 85-G-848. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0324.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 85-G-848.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0324.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on March 6, 2002. It was last updated November 14, 2017.