Full view (jpeg: 52.53 KB)
Photograph of Linworth Grammar School Classroom from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Photograph of Linworth Grammar School Classroom. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1920.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This photograph shows the interior of a classroom at the Linworth Grammar School, also known as North Perry School, around 1920. The school was built in 1918 and students who graduated from this school entered Worthington High School as tuition-paying students. The school became part of the Worthington School District in 1950. The building now houses the Linworth Alternative Program.
It features the organization North Perry School.
It covers the city Linworth.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 2016.003.01. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs1138.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 2016.003.01.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs1138.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on September 10, 2020. It was last updated September 11, 2020.