Snouffer Brothers Garage and Filling Station

Downloads

Full view (jpeg: 75.86 KB)

In Copyright

Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.

Snouffer Brothers Garage and Filling Station is a picture, with genre photograph. Its dimensions are 7 in. x 10 in..

It was created in the 1920s decade.

The Snouffer Brothers Garage and Filling Station, located on the west side of High Street in the 600 block north of New England Ave. and south of the Village Green is pictured here. Steve Snouffer and his brothers Ray and Leslie opened two stations. This was the first. Pictured in this photo are Ray Snouffer (left) Steve Snouffer (right). They were the sons of Stanley Snouffer and Verna Mae Hard.

It covers the topics business and businessmen.

It features the people Stephen (Steve) M. Snouffer, 1899-1992 and Raymond (Ray) Chester Snouffer, 1905-2001.

It features the organization Snouffer Brothers' Garage and Filling Station.

It covers the city Worthington.

The original is in a private collection.

This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.

The Worthington Memory identification code is wcd0155.

This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on February 7, 2008. It was last updated March 10, 2018.