Full view (jpeg: 72.43 KB)
Snow Drug Store from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Snow Drug Store. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1919.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
Building at the southwest corner of New England Ave. and High Street (635 High St.), built ca. 1834. The building housed Worthington's first drug store, operated by John Snow. It housed drugstores until 1916, when it was purchased by Dr. Claude Longenecker, a dentist. He renovated the building in 1919, removing the stepped gable front. The post office occupied the front of the building during the 1920's.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 91-G-329. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0062.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 91-G-329.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0062.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on December 12, 2001. It was last updated November 17, 2017.