Full view (jpeg: 95.79 KB)
Worthington Female Seminary Building from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington Female Seminary Building. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1920.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This photograph shows the Worthington Female Seminary building being converted into apartments. The sign on the lawn in front of the building reads "Seminary Apartments". The building to the right was the Worthington Female Seminary President's house. The President's House was moved to Short Street when the Seminary Building was demolished to make room for the Worthington Methodist Church's expansion.
It covers the topic buildings.
It features the organization Worthington Female Seminary.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 78-G-120. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0069.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 78-G-120.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0069.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on December 13, 2001. It was last updated November 17, 2017.