Full view (jpeg: 78.08 KB)
Worthington High School from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington High School. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created around 1893-1897.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This photograph depicts Worthington High School, which was located on East Granville Road where Kilbourne Middle School now stands. It was built in 1893 directly east of Worthington School, also located on Granville Road in order to accommodate increasing numbers of students. Following the construction of the Worthington High School (Packard) Annex in 1916, the Worthington High School building was used as an elementary school. It was razed in 1937 to make way for the construction of a new school, presently Kilbourne Middle School.
It features the organization Thomas Worthington High School.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 85-G696C. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0485.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 85-G696C.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0485.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 3, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.