Full view (jpeg: 77.62 KB)
Worthington Methodist Church and Worthington Female Seminary from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington Methodist Church and Worthington Female Seminary. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1900.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This postcard shows the second Worthington Methodist Church, built in 1864, and the Worthington Female Seminary building, constructed in 1842. Both structures were located on the east side of Main Street (now High Street) between the New England Lodge building and South Street.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-G-34163. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0212.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-G-34163.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0212.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on February 13, 2002. It was last updated November 14, 2017.