Full view (jpeg: 154.89 KB)
Worthington Presbyterian Church from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington Presbyterian Church. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1942.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
Worthington Presbyterian Church, located on the northwest quadrant of the Village Green, is pictured here. This view looks northwest across the northeast and northwest quadrants of the Village Green. The Worthington Presbyterian Church, organized in 1816 is the oldest Presbyterian church in central Ohio. The first Worthington Presbyterian Church was built in 1829-1830. A new church shown here was built in 1926. The original church was turned crosswise and incorporated into the back of the new church, with the old east entrance facing north.
It features the organization Worthington Presbyterian Church.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 88-G-79.02. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0912.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 88-G-79.02.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0912.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on January 11, 2006. It was last updated November 10, 2017.