Full view (jpeg: 81.44 KB)
Worthington Presbyterian Church from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington Presbyterian Church. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1942.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This view of the Worthington Presbyterian Church located on the northwest quadrant of the Village Green is shown from the north. This photograph was taken from the second story of a building on Stafford Avenue. In the 1940s several areas of open undeveloped space still remained, as shown here, in the area of Worthington originally mapped out by Scioto Company Descendants in 1803. Development of downtown Worthington north of Granville Road would increase in the latter half of the twentieth century. In 1950 the Sharon Township Fire Department was built, followed by Worthington's first municipal building in 1954, both located on the west side of High Street north of the Village Green and south of Stafford Ave.
It features the organization Worthington Presbyterian Church.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 88-G-79.07. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0917.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 88-G-79.07.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0917.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on January 11, 2006. It was last updated November 17, 2017.