Full view (jpeg: 65.83 KB)
Worthington Presbyterian Church Interior from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington Presbyterian Church Interior. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1900.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The interior of the original Worthington Presbyterian Church building is shown here. The structure was built in 1829-1830 adjacent to the northwest quadrant of the Village Green (773 High Street). In 1926 a new church building was constructed, and this original structure was incorporated into the back of the new church.
It features the organization Worthington Presbyterian Church.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 98-G-5436. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0357.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 98-G-5436.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0357.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on March 12, 2002. It was last updated November 14, 2017.