Full view (pdf: 10.2 MB)
A Brochure Prepared in Commemoration of the Sesquicentennial Anniversary of St. John's Episcopal Church in Worthington and Parts Adjacent, Ohio is text, with genre leaflet. Its dimensions are 9 in x 5.5 in. It is 32 pages long.
It was created in 1954.
St. John's Episcopal Church is the Contributor.
This illustrated sesquicentennial brochure was prepared by St. John's Episcopal Church of Worthington, founded 1804. It was the first Episcopal Church west of the Allegheny Mountains. The publication includes a history of the church and a sesquicentennial celebration schedule of services for St. John's Episcopal Church of Worthington.
It features the organization St. John's Episcopal Church.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at St. John's Episcopal Church.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg2000.
The identification code is 1902487642.
The Worthington Memory identification code is wpl0019_001.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on July 19, 2002. It was last updated October 6, 2017.