Walnut Grove Cemetery Deed

Downloads

Full view (jpeg: 76.21 KB)

No Copyright – United States

Walnut Grove Cemetery Deed from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Walnut Grove Cemetery Deed. Contact WHS at info@worthingtonhistory.org to request permission.

Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.

Walnut Grove Cemetery Deed is text. Its dimensions are 6.04 in. x 8.51 in..

It was created on Saturday, December 20, 1873.

Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.

This deed of purchase for lot number 364 in Walnut Grove Cemetery assigns ownership to Adolphus Tuller (b. 1829, d. 1914). In 1859 the Worthington Village Council purchased 10 acres of land south of town between High Street and Olentangy River Road for Walnut Grove Cemetery. Four family members of Adolphus Tuller are buried in these plots; wife Martha Tuller, son George D. Tuller, daughter Lillian Tuller and son Jesse Tuller. The deed was signed by Orange Johnson, Recorder and Walter Foss, the Mayor of the Village.

It covers the topic cemeteries.

It features the person Adolphus Tuller, 1829-1914.

It features the organization Walnut Grove Cemetery.

It covers the city Worthington.

You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.

This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg2000.

The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 79-G-365.06.

The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0861.

This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on October 19, 2005. It was last updated November 10, 2017.