Full view (jpeg: 83.27 KB)
Badger Children at the Old Rectory from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Badger Children at the Old Rectory. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1900.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This photograph depicts Norman Badger, Alex Badger and Mary Badger at the Old Episcopal Rectory. Their father Rev. Norman H. Badger served as Rector of St. John's Episcopal Church of Worthington from April 1st, 1892 through July 1902. The Old Episcopal Rectory was located on Worthington's Village Green, adjacent to St. John's Episcopal Church of Worthington at the time of this photograph. The Rectory built in 1845 was the first parsonage for St. John's Episcopal Church and has been moved twice. The first move was to 799 Hartford Street in 1924. The building was sold to the Worthington Historical Society in 1978 and moved to its present location at 50 W. New England Ave. It houses the Worthington Historical Society offices, Doll Museum and Gift Shop.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-558 b. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0282.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-558 b.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0282.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on February 28, 2002. It was last updated October 14, 2021.