Full view (jpeg: 62.12 KB)
Formerly 799 Hartford Street from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Formerly 799 Hartford Street. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1948.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The rear of the historic building known as the Old Rectory is pictured here when located at 799 Hartford Street. It was a residential property at the time of this photograph. The house had been converted into two apartments, one upstaris and one downstairs after being moved from its original location adjacent to the southeast quadrant of the Village Green. The structure served as the Rectory of St. John's Episcopal Church from 1845 - 1924.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 86-G-105. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0279.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 86-G-105.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0279.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on February 28, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.