Full view (jpeg: 90.71 KB)
Library on the Village Green from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Library on the Village Green. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1930.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The building on the left side of this photograph is located at 752 High Street. It is known as the James Kilbourne Memorial Library Building. The Worthington Public Library got this first home of its own in 1927, when Elizabeth Jones Deshler donated money for this building to be constructed in memory of her grandfather, Colonel James Kilbourne. Four years later, she donated money to build the library's north and south wings.
It features the organization Worthington Libraries.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 85-G-705. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0618.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 85-G-705.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0618.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 22, 2002. It was last updated January 15, 2020.