Full view (jpeg: 89.83 KB)
Northwest Quadrant of the Village Green from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Northwest Quadrant of the Village Green. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1942.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This view of the northwest quadrant of the Village Green shows the Worthington Presbyterian Church (left) and the Archer house (center). The Archer house was located at 777 High St. and was home to the family of Frank E. and Ruth Archer. Frank Archer worked as the president of Worthington Savings Bank and the president of Globe Securities Corporation.
It covers the topic buildings.
It features the organization Worthington Savings Bank.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 88-G-79.03. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0913.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 88-G-79.03.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0913.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on January 11, 2006. It was last updated November 17, 2017.