Old Episcopal Rectory

Downloads

Full view (jpeg: 74.95 KB)

No Copyright – United States

Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.

Old Episcopal Rectory is a picture, with genre photograph. Its dimensions are 3.4 in x 6.9 in.

It was created in 1888.

St. John's Episcopal Church is the Contributor.

The Old Episcopal Rectory is shown in its original location on Worthington's Village Green, next to St. John's Episcopal Church. It was built in 1845 in Greek Revival style. The Rectors of the parish were provided free housing by the church in this structure. The building was moved to 799 Hartford Street in 1924 when the church decided to build a new parish in its place. Subsequently, the building was sold to the Worthington Historical Society in 1978 and moved to its present location at 50 W. New England Ave. It has been restored and now houses the Society's offices, Doll Museum and Gift Shop.

It covers the topics buildings, church buildings and Old Rectory.

It covers the city Worthington.

You can find the original at St. John's Episcopal Church.

This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.

The Worthington Memory identification code is sje0002.

This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on August 2, 2001. It was last updated November 17, 2017.