Full view (jpeg: 84.56 KB)
St. John's Churchyard from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of St. John's Churchyard. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1900.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The cemetery behind St. John's Episcopal Church of Worthington is one of the oldest sites in Worthington. The first burial occurred in 1804, predating the church building by twenty-seven years. This was a community burial ground and open to all denominations and races. Stables visible in the background were owned by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows and the township at the time of this photograph.
It covers the topic cemeteries.
It features the organization St. John's Episcopal Cemetery.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 78-G-135c. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0541.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 78-G-135c.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0541.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 16, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.