Remembering Our Roots

Downloads

Full view (pdf: 84.25 MB)

In Copyright

Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.

Remembering Our Roots: Elmwood (1877-1909) to Linworth (1910-) is text, with genre history and book. Its dimensions are 11 in. x 8.5 in.. It is 63 pages long.

It was created in 2002.

Linworth United Methodist Church is the Contributor. Linworth United Methodist Church is the Creator.

This volume discusses the history of Linworth, Ohio as well as the Linworth United Methodist Church, which was founded in 1877. Linworth was originally called Elmwood Station, the name given to the Perry Township village that grew next to the newly constructed Columbus to Toledo railroad in the 1870s. Elmwood’s name was changed to Linworth in 1910.

The book includes an assortment of pictures and documentation related to the history of Linworth United Methodist Church as well as other nearby churches. It also features numerous photographs, maps, reminiscences and descriptions from decades of Linworth residents, clubs, schools, businesses and cemeteries.

It covers the topics church buildings and historic sites.

It features the person Bill Moose, 1837-1937.

It features the organization Linworth United Methodist Church.

It covers the city Linworth.

You can find the original at Linworth United Methodist Church.

This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg2000.

The Worthington Memory identification code is lhs0047.

This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on October 16, 2017. It was last updated November 30, 2017.