Full view (jpeg: 69.52 KB)
Grocery Truck at Filling Station on High Street from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Grocery Truck at Filling Station on High Street. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1922.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The men depicted in this photograph are (left to right) James Darby, Leonard Case, and Joseph Brelsford. The truck is a Stewart, built by Stewart Motor Corp. of Buffalo, New York about 1915-1916. The side of the truck reads Tuller Groceries and Meats, Worthington. The truck is being fueled at a filling station on the west side of High Street in Worthington. Worthington Savings Bank, which was located across the street at 684 High Street and the steel trestle of a 50,000 capacity water tower are visible in the background.
The Tullers were successful farmers and businessmen, specializing in cattle and meatpacking.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 74-G-131C. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0579.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 74-G-131C.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0579.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 18, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.