Full view (jpeg: 65.18 KB)
Photograph of the West Side of High Street, Circa 1850 from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Photograph of the West Side of High Street, Circa 1850. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
Photograph of the West Side of High Street, Circa 1850 is a picture, with genre graphic, photograph and historic buildings. Its dimensions are 3.13 in. x 5 in..
It was created around 1850-1865.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
This photograph of the west side of High Street is from before the Civil War. Until 1928, High Street was known as Main Street. Buildings are identified from left to right as a white frame house, the Snow store/Potter Wright House, Dr James Hill's building, the Tuller Store, the Kilbourn Inn, Kilbourn Residence and the Presbyterian Church.
It covers the topics buildings, Kilbourn Commercial Building, church buildings, historic districts, historic sites and retail stores.
It features the people Homer Tuller, 1796-1866, Potter Wright, 1791-1855 and Flavel Tuller, 1795-1881.
It covers the city Worthington. It covers the area Old Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-G-339d1. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs1085.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-G-339d1.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs1085.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on March 14, 2017. It was last updated June 13, 2019.