Full view (jpeg: 93.06 KB)
Weltha and Charles Ernest Pinney from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Weltha and Charles Ernest Pinney. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1886.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
Two Worthington natives Weltha Pinney (b. 1840, d. 1923) and her brother Charles Ernest Pinney (b. 1856, d. 1932) relocated to Columbus where they are pictured standing in front of 134 Dennison Ave. with a carriage of school children. Weltha taught kindergarten there in her home. Weltha also taught at the Worthington Female Seminary. Charles Ernest was a blacksmith and carriage maker. He later relocated to the Worthington area, residing with his niece Ida Carruthers Jewett and her husband, Dr. C. E. Jewett. Charles E. Pinney was also a member of New England Lodge No. 4.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 59-G-67 (box 810). The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0806.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 59-G-67 (box 810).
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0806.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 5, 2006. It was last updated November 17, 2017.