Full view (jpeg: 63.67 KB)
Worthington High School Faculty from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Worthington High School Faculty. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1910.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
Pictured here are teachers for Worthington High School: (standing) Helen B. Robinson, (seated left to right) Wilhemina Warner and Gwendolin Bond. Helen B. Robinson was Principal of the High School in the 1920's, and a revered and influential teacher. Worthington High School was located on East Granville Road where Kilbourne Middle School now stands. It was built in 1893 directly east of Worthington School, also located on Granville Road, in order to accomdate increasing numbers of students.
It covers the topic teachers.
It features the person Helen B. Robinson, 1883-1980.
It features the organization Thomas Worthington High School.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 82-G-337. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0580.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 82-G-337.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0580.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 18, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.