Full view (jpeg: 84.79 KB)
White Cross Hospital Guild from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of White Cross Hospital Guild. Contact WHS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1935.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
Ladies of the White Cross Hospital Guild pictured here included Madeline Wing (top row, 4th from left) and Helen Robinson (bottom row, second from left), both from Worthington. Madeline E. Wing (b. 1885, d. 1941) was married to George W. Wing. They moved to Worthington from Dublin, Ohio in 1912. Helen B. Robinson (b. 1883, d. 1980) was formerly the principal of Worthington High School and had taught in the Worthington school system for 25 years.
The White Cross Hospital was located in Columbus, Ohio at 700 Park St. It was first opened as the Protestant Hospital in 1892, and was later renamed and dedicated as the White Cross Hospital Emergency Room in 1926. Riverside Hospital replaced the White Cross Hospital when it closed in 1961.
It covers the topic community service.
It features the person Helen B. Robinson, 1883-1980.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 82-G-316 (box 810). The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0885.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 82-G-316 (box 810).
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0885.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on April 5, 2006. It was last updated November 17, 2017.