Full view (jpeg: 62.57 KB)
Kilbourne Commercial Building from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Kilbourne Commercial Building. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in 1900.
Worthington Historical Society is the Contributor.
The 1808 Kilbourne Commercial Building is located at 679-681 High Street, Worthington, Ohio. Constructed ca. 1808 south of James Kilbourne's 1804 brick home, it is believed to be the oldest commercial building in Ohio in continuous commercial use. The building housed Kilbourne's survey office, offices of the Western Intelligencer newspaper. Rooms on the second floor served as the Worthington Hotel. Later owners of the building included an undertaking and dentist, as depicted in this photograph.
It features the person Col. James Kilbourne, 1770-1850.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 98-G-92. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0120.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 98-G-92.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0120.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on January 22, 2002. It was last updated November 17, 2017.