Full view (jpeg: 42.24 KB)
Sesquicentennial Fire Truck Display from the collections of the Worthington Historical Society (WHS) may be used for educational purposes as long as it is not altered in any way and proper credit is given: "Courtesy of the Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH." Prior written permission of the WHS is required for any other use of Sesquicentennial Fire Truck Display. Contact WHS at email@example.com to request permission.
Learn more about copyright and access restrictions for use of materials from Worthington Memory.
It was created in October 1953.
Antique fire trucks were displayed during Worthington's Sesquicentennial celebration in October 1953. Worthington's Fire Department was officially organized in 1916. The fire trucks are shown in front of Snouffer Motor Sales, on the west side of High Street just south of New England Avenue. La Chatelaine currently occupies that location.
It features the organization Snouffer Brothers' Garage and Filling Station.
It covers the city Worthington.
You can find the original at Worthington Historical Society.
This file was reformatted digital in the format video/jpeg.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-626. The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0743.
The Worthington Historical Society identification code is 92-U-626.
The Worthington Memory identification code is whs0743.
This metadata record was human prepared by Worthington Libraries on May 23, 2002. It was last updated February 10, 2020.